PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

I always love sitting in front of my computer as long as I have a fast internet connection like what the PLDT myDSL is offering. With this reliable connection, I can upload a lot of photos taken during my races and I can easily create my race review, post it on my blog and share it on my FB or twitter. 

This Fast Internet Connection is within our reach on the upcoming Great Payday Sale: 


1. This summer is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29, 2012.

2. All you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, no cash out! 

3. You can upgrade their Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever.

4. Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings!

5. You can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com

So what are you waiting for? Hurry and don't miss this Great Payday Treat for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment