Sun Fun Run

August 6, 2011 at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

My first 3km (it’s kinda weird, I already conquered 5k and 10k), my first recovery run after I failed running in Milo (from too much pain.. hahaha.. emo mode the past days..), and my first run-in-the-rain experience. It feels so good to run in the rain, nobody can see me cry.. chos!

What’s really memorable in this event is that I’m a Top 2 Female Finisher in 3k category. Yey! Thank God I made it.
“We are different, in essence, from other men. If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon.” - Emil Zatopek, 1952 Olympic Marathon gold medalist

Another thing to ponder is how Jan manage to be the 1st in 10k category 'coz he ran straight from his night duty. Congrats Jan! Certified Mamaw in takbuhan.. :)
Jan introducing.......... Sun cellular! :)

  And of course, I never missed a chance to bump and have photo ops with some of my officemates.
Trying to do the jump shot with Mam Nel
Picture2x with Sir Mike and Sir Richard..

with Dey and Mikel VAS.. :p
with the Bodyguards?! haha.. peace.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment