#PRTalkTime - Let's Talk About Running!

I'd been receiving a lot of messages from my friends who just started running and enjoying it now. They are asking for help and tips about training, running gears and race schedule. I am very happy I had inspired them to run and challenge themselves. I hope everything that I said would serve as another motivation for them.

I'm sure, they are not just the person who has a lot of questions in mind. It made me think of a great way to share my thoughts especially to my dear readers and followers. That's why I came up with the idea of the "PR Talk Time" (as in Precious Runner's Talk Time) here in my blog.

#PRTalkTime will be a portion of my blog where you can ask me anything about running. I would love to hear from you. Comments and questions are welcome. You can go directly HERE and fill-out the "contact me" form. You can also just follow me on twitter @preciousgoldy, tweet and use the hashtag #PRTalkTime.

So what are you waiting for. Let's talk! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Precious! Me and my boyfriend wanna start running after work. We both have no prior experience to running. Any tips? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear reader. I hope I could know your name next time. :-)

    Anyway, you may start by doing brisk walk and then jog. Also, it's better to set your goal first. For a beginner like you, the best program that you could follow is the couch-to-5k program. It will transform you from couch potato to runner, getting you to begin running a 5km in just two months. You may check it out at http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml.

    Hope to see you on the road.

    ReplyDelete