Promo: Be ACTIVE with Enervon Activ and Get Yourself a Hydration Belt!

EAH1
I am RU2 Ready!!
Run United 2 is almost less than a month away! This will be my 2nd Afroman distance (32k) ever so I am hoping to beat my previous record of 03:50:19.

Before I go into how I'm preparing for it, let me share to you an ENERVON ACTIV PROMO. Get yourself a Hydration Belt at a very affordable price.
EAH3
Enervon Activ Hydration Belt
Enervon Activ Hydration Belt Promo poster
HERE'S HOW:
1. This promo is exclusively for registered 2013 Run United 2 participants.
2. Purchase 10 pieces ENERVON ACTIV at any of the authorized registration centers of RU2 (worth 120php) and get the limited edition Active Health Hydration Belt for only 200php (includes 2 bottles X 180mL).
3. Race bib number must be presented when availing the promo.
4. Promo can be availed once per bib number only.
5. Promo Duration: April 26 – May 26 or until supplies last.

Per DOH-FDA Permit No. 0831 s. 2013
_______________________________________________________

Aside from putting all my training runs, enough sleep and rest, and proper diet, I take supplements everyday. Actually, I am taking Enervon Activ to help strengthen my immune system. It gives me extra energy to fight against fatigue.

Before, I find it hard to deal with my shifting work schedule. Sometimes, I skip my training because I'm already saturated at work. But now, it feels like I can do an extra task after my shift or I can perform very well at work after my training. Thanks to Enervon Activ for making it happen. I always got an extra boost everyday.

EAH5
The Precious Runner - powered by Enervon Activ

EAH4

So,what are you waiting for? Get yourself an Enervon Activ vitamins and experience the difference!

1 comment:

  1. when po best time na e take ito?? morning or evening po? many thanks!

    ReplyDelete