Looking back! My 800m Dash vs. 5k Run in MVPO

Sun Cellular Power Runners
During the first quarter of 2013, in preparation for the MVP Olympics, I spent most of my Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights training at Ultra or Meralco Oval with these athletes, the Sun Cellular Power Runners.
RACE DAY!
MVPO-800mdash
800m Dash - Not My Distance. I represented Sun Cellular in the 800m Dash Category (very short compared to my usual distance). I hate running in track oval but I have to. I did my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough. Haha.. Although I beat my record last year, I still didn't make it a podium finish. I improved, but my contenders did too. Anyway, I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. :)
MVPO-Awarding
5k Run - My Forte. As part of the closing ceremony of MVPO, a 5k Fun Run was organized. Most Track and Field Athletes joined, including me. I didn't planned to race that time. I just enjoyed every move of my feet. But as I crossed the finish line, I was so overwhelmed because I finished 3rd among female. Woooh! It's all for Sun Cellular!

No comments:

Post a Comment