My Great Philly Cheese Steak Experience with A

It was a rainy Friday but still I go for a dinner with A in The Cheese Steak Shop Manila located at 906 A. Arnaiz St. between Paseo de Roxas and Makati Avenue.
The Cheese Steak Shop Manila
We were able to try the Classic Philly Beef Cheese Steak. It was the original recipe fresh from Philadelphia, exactly where the name "Philly" came from. It was a long bun filled with meat which is so juicy and flavorful. You may also topped it with spicy jalapenos and grilled onions.

We also tried the Premium Cheese Steak topped with Pepperoni. I love pepperoni so this one is really great for me. It tasted good and it's so addictive. I wanted to get back soon to try other Premium Cheese Steak.

A loves the crispy Buffalo Wings as he enjoyed great taste especially when dipped into its delicious sauce.
Of course, to go with the sandwiches, I highly recommend that you try their sides. I so loved the crunchy Twister Fries. There were also available Onion Rings and Garlic Fries.
-All about The Cheese Steak Shop-
 My Philly Cheese Steak experience with A in The Cheese Steak Shop is totally good. It is a perfect place to hangout so you can enjoy a fully-loaded piece of sandwich. It's pretty good that we don't need to travel abroad to taste the authentic Philly Cheese Steak as it is available right here in the heart of Metro
True! It's habit forming!
I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment