Running on My nth Day of November

13th day: UNILAB Run United 3 - 21k for the Second Time
 @ SM Mall of Asia
All sweat counts.. :)
 I don't just run for that shirt and medal. Running 21k here is also a part of my training for my upcoming TBR Dream Marathon in March.Woooh.. Excited.. I really want to experience running a marathon. :)

And of course, here's the never ending photo ops with my runner friends..
the PF Peeps with ARC Runners
with the two Fast Runners..
Good job to all of us!
a note full of love..
it's nice meeting Ems for the second time..
with Teacher Meg and Bratinella
wearing my favorite PF Shirt..
26th day: HSBC Annivesary Run @ SM Mall of Asia
 
A super fun run straight from my night duty in office, with my sister and of course, my PF Family.  I just ran 3k 'coz it's back to back with Camp Run. I also met Franz, Riz and Rai for the very first time and definitely we will be seeing each other again on the future runs.
sisters!
with scout
with Roxanne

A very happy PF Family

27th day: Camp Run 2 @ Camp Aguinaldo

Two years ago, the last time that I was in Camp Aguinaldo, is our Graduation day. At that time, I'm just marching going into the AFP Theater, but now, i'm running around the camp.
  
  
Super enjoy chika pace with the army plus pictorial with the PF Peeps after run. 
with OK-OK Otek..
with OK-OK Jose..
 
  
 
Let's run against the battle.. lol..
After a very good run, I joined my whole family in Festival Mall to celebrate my favorite nephew's birthday. He turned four and he's still super kulet.
with my favorite nephew, Gershom Rayne..
I love this pic. We're complete. :)

30th day: Michelle Estuar's Fund Racing Run @ Ultra

The Multisport athlete, Michelle Estuar organized a Fund Racing Run for the benefit of kids in Tuloy Foundation. A little amount of donation will really make a difference that's why I ran there. And of course, it's another running moment to be treasured. I finished 5km in about 21 minutes. Woooh.. It's my precious record for 5k and I wonder if I can beat it in the future. lol..


with Dagul Runner
The TBR Dream Marathoners

nice pose PF Peeps..
PF Peeps meet the Running Host, Sir Boy..
with Multisport Athlete, Michelle Estuar..
Let 's bring back what were lost. Hahaha..
"When you cross the finish line, no matter how fast or how slow, it will change your life forever."
Obviously, the first time I crossed the finish line, it made me love running. So, don't ask me why I ran almost all weekends of November.. Nyahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment