I kissed 2011 Goodbye

My year 2011 was a road  with different twists and turns. But it was indeed a year with blessings after blessings that I'm so thankful for. I got a new job and my family moved into a new house. I got hooked in running and Precious Runner was born. If I'm going to write here all the blessings that I got, there would be no enough space. So I just wanted to steal this post to thank all those people that take part of my year 2011.

To my father dear, Mama, Ate, Bunso and favorite nephew, Gershom, you are my inspiration. I'll never get tired of loving you all.

To my beloved friends and colleagues (Anonymous, Tropang TKN, NEO36 and Samsung Friends, Popoy's Gang, Group D), you never fail to cheer me up. I hope I can have much time to spend with you this coming 2012.

To ECE 4-1(PUPT Batch 2013), thank you for the moments with God at Victory. Keep your fire burning for Jesus. Looking forward to more church services with you guys.

To my fellow runners especially my PF Family, it's nice sharing the road with all of you. More miles to conquer. Have a safe run always.

And lastly, to my very best friend above, Jesus, a very big hug to you. I've been hurt but you taught me to move on, forgive and forget. And now, I am happier. Everything really happens in God's perfect time. :)

Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012. May the coming year bring good health and more happiness to all of us. Have a Purr-fectly Wonderful New Year everyone! Cheers. :)














No comments:

Post a Comment